- SF Area Kosher Options
San Francisco Area Kosher Dining Options
Touro University California recognizes that some commencement guests may require Kosher dining options. The following information has been compiled by Rabbi Elchonon Tenenbaum as a service to our guests. This is not an all-inclusive list. Guests are advised to contact these establishments directly to verify availability of desired menu items.
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis. The Marriott keeps frozen Kosher OU-GLATT menu items on-property, made by the Spring Valley brand. Guests may make their request at any on-property restaurant or via Room Service.
- AMBA, 6464 Moraga Avenue, Montclair Village, Oakland, CA, (510) 339-8000. Gourmet fast food; Israeli falafel and dairy restaurant. www.ambafalafel.com.
- Grand Bakery, 3264 Grand Avenue, Oakland, CA, (510) 465-1110. Full service bakery; small cafe.
- Izzy's Brooklyn Bagels, 477 California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA, (650) 329-0700.
- Jerusalem Bar and Grill, 1740 S Winchester Blvd, Campbell, CA, (408) 866-2666. Glatt Kosher restaurant specializing in Israeli and Middle Eastern food using only the finest meat and produce. www.jerusalemgrillbar.com.
- Oakland Kosher Foods, 3419 Lakeshore Avenue, Oakland, CA, (510) 839-0177. Full service meat market and deli. www.oaklandkosherfoods.com
- Sabra Grill, 419 Grant Avenue, San Francisco, CA, (415) 982-3656. Meat restaurant. www.sabragrill.com.
Copyright 2005 - 2019, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.