College of Osteopathic Medicine Admissions
Thank you for your interest in our College of Osteopathic Medicine. If, after reviewing the information on this website, you have admissions questions that have not been addressed, we invite you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To request a printed brochure/university view book, please email your request to email@example.com. Be sure to include your full mailing address.
Touro University California does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, veteran status, or any other status characteristic protected by applicable laws in employment, or in admission, treatment or access to educational programs or activities.
To the extent provided by law, the university will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities which meet the legal standards for documentation, whenever the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform all essential functions of the position and meet the academic program technical standards.
This notice is given pursuant to the requirements of Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Clery Act of 1998. For further information on notice of non-discrimination, visit http://wdcrobcolp01.ed.gov/CFAPPS/OCR/contactus.cfm for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481.
The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies. Please note that contact information listed here is for discrimination inquiries only. Please contact the Office of Admissions for admissions related inquiries.
Director of Human Resources and Title IX Coordinator
Interim Dean of Student Affairs
Curious about our college of pharmacy and the innovative "2+2" curriculum?
Attend one of our information webinars! RSVP and other information for these free
webinars is available at http://cop.tu.edu/aboutus/index.html.
Additional Recruiting Events
University representatives will be attending the following events:
- January 17 - AACOM Virtual Fair
- January 24 - UC Davis PostBac Panel
- February 2 - SUMMA conference at Stanford University
- February 17 - Pharmacy New Student Mixer (Class of 2023, TUC hosted event)
- February 19 - University of Arizona grad school fair
- February 20 - Arizona State University grad school fair
- February 20 - Colorado State University Multi-COM event
- February 21 - COM Open House (TUC hosted event)
- February 21 - University of Colorado - Boulder grad school fair
- February 22 - RVCOM Multi-COM event
- February 22 - UC Davis Pre-Health Gap Year Fair
- March 9 - LMSA West Regional Conference at Stanford University
- March 21 - KGI PostBac Program Visit (TUC hosted event)
- April 6 - UJC Berkeley PILLS conference
- April 9 - PA Virtual Fair
- April 11 - AACOM Multi-COM event (Washington, D.C.)
- April 16 - UC Irvine grad school fair
- April 18 - UC Riverside grad school fair
- April 23 - Oregon State University grad school fair
- April 24 - University of Oregon grad school fair
- April 24 - University of Portland grad school fair
- April 25 - Washington State University - Vancouver grad school fair
- April 26 - WAAHP Meet and Greet
- April 27 - San Diego State University Aztec Pre-Professional Health Conference
Copyright 2005 - 2019, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.