TOURO UNIVERSITY CALIFORNIA
College of Pharmacy Supplemental Application
(Typed or Computer-Generated Only)
4A. PREFERRED MAILING ADDRESS:
7. GENERAL DATA
11. WHAT AWARD(S) AND/OR RECOGNITION(S) HAVE YOU RECEIVED IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS?
12. EMPLOYMENT EXPERIENCE DURING THE LAST THREE (3) YEARS: (List in order of most recent experience)
|Employer||Occupation/Position||Dates (mm/yy - mm/yy)|
13. VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE, IF ANY, DURING THE LAST THREE (3) YEARS: (List in order of most recent experience)
|Organization||Activity||Dates (mm/yy - mm/yy)|
14. LIST YOUR FAVORITE EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AND NON-ACADEMIC INTERESTS:
15. EXPLAIN WHY YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO APPLY TO OUR COLLEGE OF PHARMACY:
16. WHAT DO YOU FEEL IS THE MOST DIFFICULT CHALLENGE PHARMACISTS WILL FACE IN THE COMING YEARS? WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO OVERCOME THIS CHALLENGE?
17. PERSONAL STATEMENT - PLEASE INCLUDE, WITH YOUR APPLICATION, A RESPONSE TO THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT: (Statements should be a maximum of one full computer generated page with a minimum font size of 12. Responses may be either single or double spaced. Attach your response to your supplemental application)
The Admissions and Standards Committee reviews applications from many applicants with strong academic backgrounds and experiences. Without considering skills and accomplishments, please describe those personal characteristics you feel make you stand out as an individual.
If you require more space than that which is provided, please attach a seperate sheet of your computer generated responses to the application. Please be advised, however, that the Admissions and Standards Committee prefers shorter, concise responses as opposed to lengthy generalizations.
NOTICE: ALL MATERIALS SUBMITTED BY APPLICANTS BECOME THE PROPERTY OF TOURO UNIVERSITY. MATERIAL SUBMITTED BY APPLICANTS WHO ARE NOT ACCEPTED FOR ADMISSION IS DESTROYED THREE MONTHS AFTER THE CLOSE OF THE ADMISSIONS CYCLE. INFORMATION GATHERED IS USED SOLELY FOR ASSESSING APPLICANT QUALIFICATIONS AND IS NEITHER SHARED NOR TRANSMITTED OUTSIDE THE OFFICES OF TOURO UNIVERSITY.
CERTIFICATION STATEMENT: I certify that the information I have recorded in my application is correct to the best of my knowledge. I recognize that any intentional misrepresentation on my part may cause me to be denied admission or subject me to dismissal from Touro University - California's College of Pharmacy in the event I was accepted.
Touro University occasionally seeks the involvement of parents in governance and advisory boards, projects of the parents network, and support. Providing this information is optional.Last Updated: 8/15/13