- Touro University Admissions
Office of Admissions
Touro University California is a dynamic institution that is growing to better serve
the higher education needs of our community. We are looking for individuals who can
identify with our Judaic commitment to social justice, intellectual pursuit, and service
Our mission is to prepare competent professionals in the fields of medicine, pharmacy, health sciences and education through classroom instruction, clinical settings, service to the community and through research to develop knowledge and services to better serve society.
To avoid misrepresentations that may be the product of using stock photos in promotional pieces, Touro University California prefers to use actual photos of campus life. Any student whose image may appear in various media may exempt that image from being used for such purposes by submitting a written request to the Office of Admissions.
Touro University California does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law in employment, or in admission, treatment or access to educational programs or activities.
Did You Know?
Did you know that TUC offers several excellent degree programs that can be used to help make you more competitive when applying to colleges of medicine and colleges of pharmacy? Did you know that the Graduate School of Education can help prepare you for the competitive education job market?
- The Master of Science in Medical Health Sciences, with an Emphasis on Pharmaceutical Sciences degree program is a one year, master's level degree program with a focus on pharmaceutical research. Students who complete the program with a 3.0 or better are guaranteed an interview with our College of Pharmacy!
- The Master of Science in Medical Health Sciences (COM) degree program is a one year, master's degree program with a focus on medical school preparation. Students who complete this program with a GPA of 3.0 or better are guaranteed an interview with our College of Osteopathic Medicine!
- The Master of Public Health degree program offers several options, some of which also provide for guaranteed interviews for either our College of Pharmacy or our College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- With options in educational technology, leadership, mathematics, special education, and many more, the Graduate School of Education is preparing today's teachers for tomorrow's classrooms.
Copyright 2005 - 2011, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.