- Touro University Admissions
Office of Admissions
Touro University California is a dynamic institution that is growing to better serve
the higher education needs of our community. We are looking for individuals who can
identify with our Judaic commitment to social justice, intellectual pursuit, and service
Our mission is to prepare competent professionals in the fields of medicine, pharmacy, health sciences and education through classroom instruction, clinical settings, service to the community and through research to develop knowledge and services to better serve society.
To avoid misrepresentations that may be the product of using stock photos in promotional pieces, Touro University California prefers to use actual photos of campus life. Any student whose image may appear in various media may exempt that image from being used for such purposes by submitting a written request to the Office of Admissions.
Touro University California does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, veteran status, or any other status characteristic protected by applicable laws in employment, or in admission, treatment or access to educational programs or activities.
Upcoming Recruitment Events
TUC Recruiters will be participating in the following virtual fairs:
September 9, 10
SOPHAS Virtual Fairs
Public Health Information Sessions
Click for Registration Information
October 20, 21, 22
AACP Virtual Pharmacy School Fairs
PharmD and Graduate School Programs
Click for Registration Information
Did You Know?
Did you know that TUC offers several excellent degree programs that can be used to help make you more competitive when applying to colleges of medicine and colleges of pharmacy? Did you know that the Graduate School of Education can help prepare you for the competitive education job market?
- The Master of Science in Medical Health Sciences, with an Emphasis on Pharmaceutical Sciences degree program is a one year, master's level degree program with a focus on pharmaceutical research. Students who complete the program with a 3.0 or better are guaranteed an interview with our College of Pharmacy!
- The Master of Science in Medical Health Sciences (COM) degree program is a one year, master's degree program with a focus on medical school preparation. Students who complete this program with a GPA of 3.0 or better are guaranteed an interview with our College of Osteopathic Medicine!
- The Master of Public Health degree program offers several options, many of which also provide good opportunities to improve academic portfolios for future application to either the College of Osteopathic Medicine or College of Pharmacy.
- With options in educational technology, leadership, mathematics, special education, and many more, the Graduate School of Education is preparing today's teachers for tomorrow's classrooms.
TUC offices will be closed on the following days/times in observance of Federal and Jewish High Holidays:
- September 7th (Labor Day)
- September 14 (Rosh Hashanah)
- September 15 (Rosh Hashanah)
- September 22 (Yom Kippur, close at 2:00)
- September 23 (Yom Kippur)
- September 28 (Sukkot)
- September 29 (Sukkot)
- October 5 (Sukkot)
- October 6 (Sukkot)
Copyright 2005 - 2014, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.