- Touro University Admissions
Office of Admissions
Touro University California is a dynamic institution that is growing to better serve
the higher education needs of our community. We are looking for individuals who can
identify with our Judaic commitment to social justice, intellectual pursuit, and service
Our mission is to prepare competent professionals in the fields of medicine, pharmacy, health sciences and education through classroom instruction, clinical settings, service to the community and through research to develop knowledge and services to better serve society.
To avoid misrepresentations that may be the product of using stock photos in promotional pieces, Touro University California prefers to use actual photos of campus life. Any student whose image may appear in various media may exempt that image from being used for such purposes by submitting a written request to the Office of Admissions.
Touro University California does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status characteristic protected by applicable laws in employment, or in admission, treatment or access to educational programs or activities.
Upcoming Recruitment Events
College of Pharmacy Fall Open House - Friday, November 7th. For details and to RSVP (which is required), CLICK HERE.
TUC recruiters will be attending the following recruitment events:
- October 9th - CSU East Bay Osteopathic Medicine symposium, 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- October 10th - UC Berkeley Multi-COM Event, 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm. CLICK HERE for details.
- October 11th and 12th - 12th Annual UC Davis Pre-Med and Pre-Health National Conference. CLICK HERE for details.
- October 25th - Pre-SOMA Meet and Greet, Washington State Convention Center. CLICK HERE for details.
- October 28th - University of Washington (Seattle) Multi-COM event. CLICK HERE for details.
Did You Know?
Did you know that TUC offers several excellent degree programs that can be used to help make you more competitive when applying to colleges of medicine and colleges of pharmacy? Did you know that the Graduate School of Education can help prepare you for the competitive education job market?
- The Master of Science in Medical Health Sciences, with an Emphasis on Pharmaceutical Sciences degree program is a one year, master's level degree program with a focus on pharmaceutical research. Students who complete the program with a 3.0 or better are guaranteed an interview with our College of Pharmacy!
- The Master of Science in Medical Health Sciences (COM) degree program is a one year, master's degree program with a focus on medical school preparation. Students who complete this program with a GPA of 3.0 or better are guaranteed an interview with our College of Osteopathic Medicine!
- The Master of Public Health degree program offers several options, many of which also provide good opportunities to improve academic portfolios for future application to either the College of Osteopathic Medicine or College of Pharmacy.
- With options in educational technology, leadership, mathematics, special education, and many more, the Graduate School of Education is preparing today's teachers for tomorrow's classrooms.
Holiday Closure Dates
In observance of Jewish High Holidays, Touro University California will be closed on the following days and times:
- Wednesday, September 24th (Close at 2:00 pm)
- Thursday, September 25th
- Friday, September 26th
- Friday, October 3rd (Close at Noon)
- Wednesday, October 8th (Close at Noon)
- Thursday, October 9th
- Friday, October 10th
- Wednesday, October 15th (Close at 2:00 pm)
- Thursday, October 16th
- Friday, October 17th
Copyright 2005 - 2014, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.