- Touro University Admissions
Office of Admissions
Touro University California is a dynamic institution that is growing to better serve
the higher education needs of our community. We are looking for individuals who can
identify with our Judaic commitment to social justice, intellectual pursuit, and service
Our mission is to prepare competent professionals in the fields of medicine, pharmacy, health sciences and education through classroom instruction, clinical settings, service to the community and through research to develop knowledge and services to better serve society.
To avoid misrepresentations that may be the product of using stock photos in promotional pieces, Touro University California prefers to use actual photos of campus life. Any student whose image may appear in various media may exempt that image from being used for such purposes by submitting a written request to the Office of Admissions.
The Student Perspective
The best way to learn about TUC programs is to hear from TUC students! In the videos
linked below, students discuss why they chose TUC!
College of Education and Health Sciences
Graduate School of Education
School of Nursing
Upcoming Recruitment Events
Curious about our college of pharmacy and the innovative "2+2" curriculum?
Attend one of our information webinars! RSVP and other information for these free
webinars is available at http://cop.tu.edu/aboutus/index.html.
Additional Recruiting Events
University representatives will be attending the following events:
- January 17 - AACOM Virtual Fair
- January 24 - UC Davis PostBac Panel
- February 2 - SUMMA conference at Stanford University
- February 17 - Pharmacy New Student Mixer (Class of 2023, TUC hosted event)
- February 19 - University of Arizona grad school fair
- February 20 - Arizona State University grad school fair
- February 20 - Colorado State University Multi-COM event
- February 21 - COM Open House (TUC hosted event)
- February 21 - University of Colorado - Boulder grad school fair
- February 22 - RVCOM Multi-COM event
- February 22 - UC Davis Pre-Health Gap Year Fair
- March 9 - LMSA West Regional Conference at Stanford University
- March 21 - KGI PostBac Program Visit (TUC hosted event)
- April 6 - UJC Berkeley PILLS conference
- April 9 - PA Virtual Fair
- April 11 - AACOM Multi-COM event (Washington, D.C.)
- April 16 - UC Irvine grad school fair
- April 18 - UC Riverside grad school fair
- April 23 - Oregon State University grad school fair
- April 24 - University of Oregon grad school fair
- April 24 - University of Portland grad school fair
- April 25 - Washington State University - Vancouver grad school fair
- April 26 - WAAHP Meet and Greet
- April 27 - San Diego State University Aztec Pre-Professional Health Conference
Did You Know?
Did you know that TUC offers several excellent degree programs that can be used to help make you more competitive when applying to colleges of medicine and colleges of pharmacy? Did you know that the Graduate School of Education can help prepare you for the competitive education job market?
- The Master of Science in Medical Health Sciences (COM) degree program is a one year, master's degree program with a focus on medical school preparation. Students who complete this program with a GPA of 3.0 or better are guaranteed an interview with our College of Osteopathic Medicine!
- The Master of Public Health degree program offers several options, many of which also provide good opportunities to improve academic portfolios for future application to either the College of Osteopathic Medicine or College of Pharmacy.
- With options in educational technology, leadership, mathematics, special education, and many more, the Graduate School of Education is preparing today's teachers for tomorrow's classrooms.
March 4th, 2019. The Office of Admissions will be closed for training. Regular operations will resume March 5th.
Touro University California does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, veteran status, or any other status characteristic protected by applicable laws in employment, or in admission, treatment or access to educational programs or activities.
To the extent provided by law, the university will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities which meet the legal standards for documentation, whenever the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform all essential functions of the position and meet the academic program technical standards.
This notice is given pursuant to the requirements of Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Clery Act of 1998. For further information on notice of non-discrimination, visit http://wdcrobcolp01.ed.gov/CFAPPS/OCR/contactus.cfm for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481.
The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies. Please note that contact information listed here is for discrimination inquiries only. Please contact the Office of Admissions for admissions related inquiries.
Director of Human Resources and Title IX Coordinator
Interim Dean of Student Affairs
Copyright 2005 - 2019, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.