Ask the Director of Admissions
The application process can be quite intimidating, at least on the surface. Though
careful reading of the material included in the view book and on both the program
and admissions websites will help to keep the process manageable, the availability
of a contact person from whom you can obtain “inside” information can be beneficial.
Steven Davis, Director of Admissions, has made himself available for this purpose and may be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Director generally devotes the first part of each day to responding to emails and a response should typically be expected within two business days.
Inquiries which do not require the Director’s specific attention may be referred to the Admissions Designate for the program (email@example.com).
Public Health Program Admissions Tips
The Director of Admissions has provided a few select tips for ensuring a smooth application process:
- It can take several weeks to obtain official transcripts. Ask for them early and follow up to ensure they are sent and received.
- Regular status checks (firstname.lastname@example.org) are a good thing, though once per week is not suggested.
- Do not assume that materials have been sent/received; follow up!
- The application for admission is your chance to represent yourself to the Admissions and Standards Committee. Make sure your application adequately represents who YOU are.
- Be certain you respond to all questions/essay prompts.
Copyright 2005 - 2019, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.