Master of Science in Nursing
We are currently accepting applications for Spring 2019 (BSN to MSN; DNP cohorts). Apply today!
Building upon a level of excellence already established in health related education, including Osteopathic Medicine, Pharmacy, Physician Assistant Studies, and Public Health, the Master of Science in Nursing programs have been designed to meet the educational needs of licensed, practicing Registered Nurses, who have already earned either an Associates Degree in Nursing or a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, and who desire to obtain the MSN.
Please use the links to the left to view the admissions requirements and procedures, and to submit an application for admission. Please be certain to adhere to the posted deadlines so that your application will be considered!
General program information may be obtained by visiting the School of Nursing website. To obtain additional program information, or to receive answers to specific questions, please complete this form and a representative will be in contact with you within two business days.
March 4th, 2019. The Office of Admissions will be closed for training. Regular operations will resume March 5th.
Touro University California does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, veteran status, or any other status characteristic protected by applicable laws in employment, or in admission, treatment or access to educational programs or activities.
To the extent provided by law, the university will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities which meet the legal standards for documentation, whenever the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform all essential functions of the position and meet the academic program technical standards.
This notice is given pursuant to the requirements of Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Clery Act of 1998. For further information on notice of non-discrimination, visit http://wdcrobcolp01.ed.gov/CFAPPS/OCR/contactus.cfm for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481.
The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies. Please note that contact information listed here is for discrimination inquiries only. Please contact the Office of Admissions for admissions related inquiries.
Director of Human Resources and Title IX Coordinator
Interim Dean of Student Affairs
TUC Recruitment Events
Curious about our college of pharmacy and the innovative "2+2" curriculum?
Attend one of our information webinars! RSVP and other information for these free
webinars is available at http://cop.tu.edu/aboutus/index.html.
Additional Recruiting Events
University representatives will be attending the following events:
- January 17 - AACOM Virtual Fair
- January 24 - UC Davis PostBac Panel
- February 2 - SUMMA conference at Stanford University
- February 17 - Pharmacy New Student Mixer (Class of 2023, TUC hosted event)
- February 19 - University of Arizona grad school fair
- February 20 - Arizona State University grad school fair
- February 20 - Colorado State University Multi-COM event
- February 21 - COM Open House (TUC hosted event)
- February 21 - University of Colorado - Boulder grad school fair
- February 22 - RVCOM Multi-COM event
- February 22 - UC Davis Pre-Health Gap Year Fair
- March 9 - LMSA West Regional Conference at Stanford University
- March 21 - KGI PostBac Program Visit (TUC hosted event)
- April 6 - UJC Berkeley PILLS conference
- April 9 - PA Virtual Fair
- April 11 - AACOM Multi-COM event (Washington, D.C.)
- April 16 - UC Irvine grad school fair
- April 18 - UC Riverside grad school fair
- April 23 - Oregon State University grad school fair
- April 24 - University of Oregon grad school fair
- April 24 - University of Portland grad school fair
- April 25 - Washington State University - Vancouver grad school fair
- April 26 - WAAHP Meet and Greet
- April 27 - San Diego State University Aztec Pre-Professional Health Conference
Copyright 2005 - 2019, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.