- Touro Talks
As a health sciences campus, Touro University California (TUC) recognizes the need to heed directives from the Centers for Disease Control and Departments of Public Health regarding social distancing and other controls during the COVID-19 outbreak. We also recognize the importance of continuing to provide information to prospective students from across the country who may be interested in applying to our academic degree programs. With this in mind, TUC is proud to announce the launch of "Touro Talks at TUC"!
What is Touro Talks at TUC?
Touro Talks at TUC is a number of weekly online Zoom meetings, hosted by the Touro University California Office of Admissions, designed to allow us to continue providing information and answer questions about our various academic programs, while maintaining appropriate social distance.
As indicated below, each Touro Talk session is dedicated to one or more of our degree programs. During these sessions, admissions staff and other program representatives will be online and available to speak with any prospective student or adviser who wishes to log in; there are no limitations.
How can I log in? During what times?
Unless posted otherwise on this page, sessions will occur weekly as indicated below:
- TouroRx - Your Prescription to Pharmacy School (Hosted by College of Pharmacy)
- Tuesday and Wednesday evenings, 6:00 to 7:00 (PDT)
- Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/6454950002
- Touro Talks - Osteopathic Medicine
- Every Wednesday, 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm (PDT)
- Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/92743631262
- Touro Talks - Physician Assistant Studies, Public Health, and Master of Science in Medical Health Sciences
- Every Thursday, 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm (PDT)
- Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/8732376379
We encourage you to drop by and learn about our programs!
March 29th, Passover
In observation of Passover, Touro University California will be closed on Monday, March 29th.
Copyright 2005 - 2020, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.