- Dual Degree (DO/MPH, PharmD/MPH) Application
Dual Degree Application (TUC DO/MPH, TUC PharmD/MPH, TUN DO/MPH)
Thank you for your interest in the Touro University California Public Health program. Together with other campuses within the Touro University System, Touro University California uses an online application system for collection and submission of application materials
Please read through these instructions and familiarize yourself with each section before continuing on to the application.
Before completing this application, you must first be accepted into (and pay the acceptance deposit for) the College of Osteopathic Medicine or College of Pharmacy. If you have not been accepted or you have not yet paid your acceptance deposit, please do not continue.
As a dual degree applicant, letters of recommendation and official transcripts will not be required as part of this application; those documents will be retrieved from your AACOMAS or PharmCAS application.
Applications for this academic program will be submitted using the Touro University System application. To access the application, please visit https://apply.touro.edu/.
Register as a first-time user
If this is your first application for the Touro University System, click Register Now, then follow the prompts to enter the required information and create your account.
When you have entered all required information, you will then click on the Submit button and an activation link will be sent to the email address you provided. Click on the link within that email to activate your account, then click on Go to your profile to access the application.
If you have previously applied using this system, you may simply enter your email address and password, then click the “Log In” button. If you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot Password? link and follow those instructions to retrieve your password.
Once your account has been created, you may leave and return to the application at any time; your responses to that point will be saved.
- New Application: Click this to create a new application in the system
- Review Application: Click this to review an application that is in progress or to review an application you’ve already submitted. Note: This button will not be visible if this is the first time you’ve visited this website.
New Application Page
- Location: Select Touro University California
- College: Select College of Education and Health Sciences
- Application: Select Dual-Degree MPH (TUC and TUN DO & PharmD students only)
- Entering As: Select New Student
- Program/Location: Select Master of Public Health – (Mare Island)
- Major/Track: Select your desired public health track. Note: This choice is not binding; you may choose a different track before beginning the program.
- Term: Select Summer 2022
Applicant Information Page
Please follow the prompts and enter the required/requested information.
- For the essay questions in this section, you may draft your responses in Word, then copy and paste them into the appropriate fields. Your responses should be 1,000 words or less.
- For the other prompts, please respond as appropriate.
Terms and Conditions
Please review, then indicate your agreement to the stated terms and conditions.
This is your last opportunity to make any edits/changes to the information you’ve provided. No letters of recommendation or application fees are required for this application. When you click Submit, your application will be submitted and you will not be able to make any further edits.
To review your application after submission, return to the Application Dashboard, then click on Application Summary.
Copyright 2005 - 2020, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.