- TUC Student Portal Information
Validate Your TouroOne Student Portal Account
Students at Touro University California and other schools within the Touro College and University System use the TouroOne student portal to pay deposits, register for classes, pay tuition, review grades, and much more. Before accessing the portal, you must follow the steps below to validate your account.
- Go to https://touroone.touro.edu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the "First Time User" button.
- Enter the following information:
- First Name. This must exactly match the first name provided on your application for admission.
- Last Name. This must exactly match the last name provided on your application for admission.
- Student ID. This is the ID number provided to you within your Letter of Acceptance.
- Click the check box on CAPTCHA.
- Click "Continue".
- To verify your identity, a security code will be sent to your personal email address
or phone number on file.
- Create your password and select your security questions and answers.
- When the process is complete, your TouroOne Student portal username and your new TUC
student email address will be displayed on your screen.
- Be sure to record your username and password as you will need them to access the portal and your account in the future.
- If you are not successful with the steps above or if you need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete and Submit Your Acceptance Response Form(s)
Depending upon the program into which you've been accepted, you will need to complete and submit an Acceptance Response form and a Criminal Background and Professional Licensure Disclosure form (if required).
If your program requires an acceptance deposit (refer to your acceptance packet for this information) follow the directions in the next section to pay your deposit, then submit the required response forms.
- Go to https://admissions.tu.edu/TUCresponse.html
- Scroll down to find your program
- Click on the link(s) for your required forms
- Once you click the submit button, a copy of the form will be sent to the Office of Admissions. A copy will also be emailed to the address you provided for your own records.
Pay Your Deposit(s)
Some Touro University California programs require one or more deposit to secure a seat in the program. If your program requires a deposit, that information is detailed within your letter of acceptance. Please follow the steps below to pay your deposit(s):
- Log into the TouroOne portal - https://touroone.touro.edu.
- Click on the "Financial Services" link on the left side of your screen.
- Click on the "Access TouchNet" button in the Student Accounts box.
- Click on "Deposits" in the top menu bar.
- Select the deposit term from the "Select a term" drop down menu. This will be the term you will begin your program (e.g., Fall, Spring, Summer). Click on "Select" after picking your term.
- From the "Select a deposit" drop down menu, select "Touro University California".
Click on "Select".
- IMPORTANT: If you select any other school, your deposit will not be recorded to your TUC account and your seat will not be reserved!
- Enter the amount of the deposit you will be paying (this can be found within your letter of acceptance or your response form). Click "Continue".
- Select your Payment Method and enter your account information. Click "Continue".
- Review for accuracy, then click "Submit Payment".
- If the payment was successful, you will receive a message on your screen stating "Thank you, your payment was processed successfully".
If you experience an error while attempting to pay your deposit, please send an email to email@example.com and include a screen shot of the error message and indicate if the error message occurred before or after you validated your account.
Copyright 2005 - 2020, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.