- Touro University Admissions
Office of Admissions
Touro University California is a dynamic institution that is growing to better serve
the higher education needs of our community. We are looking for individuals who can
identify with our Judaic commitment to social justice, intellectual pursuit, and service
Our mission is to prepare competent professionals in the fields of medicine, pharmacy, health sciences and education through classroom instruction, clinical settings, service to the community and through research to develop knowledge and services to better serve society.
To avoid misrepresentations that may be the product of using stock photos in promotional pieces, Touro University California prefers to use actual photos of campus life. Any student whose image may appear in various media may exempt that image from being used for such purposes by submitting a written request to the Office of Admissions.
The Student Perspective
The best way to learn about TUC programs is to hear from TUC students! In the videos
linked below, students discuss why they chose TUC!
College of Education and Health Sciences
Graduate School of Education
School of Nursing
Upcoming Recruitment Events
Curious about our college of pharmacy and the innovative "2+2" curriculum?
Attend one of our information webinars! RSVP and other information for these free
webinars is available at http://cop.tu.edu/aboutus/index.html.
COM Open House
The College of Osteopathic Medicine is hosting an Open House Event on Thursday,
February 1st, from 4:00 pm to 8:30 pm. RSVP and other information for this free event is
available at http://admissions.tu.edu/comopenhouse.html.
Did You Know?
Did you know that TUC offers several excellent degree programs that can be used to help make you more competitive when applying to colleges of medicine and colleges of pharmacy? Did you know that the Graduate School of Education can help prepare you for the competitive education job market?
- The Master of Science in Medical Health Sciences, with an Emphasis on Pharmacy Studies degree program is a one year, master's level degree program with a focus on pharmaceutical research. Students who complete the program with a 3.0 or better are guaranteed an interview with our College of Pharmacy!
- The Master of Science in Medical Health Sciences (COM) degree program is a one year, master's degree program with a focus on medical school preparation. Students who complete this program with a GPA of 3.0 or better are guaranteed an interview with our College of Osteopathic Medicine!
- The Master of Public Health degree program offers several options, many of which also provide good opportunities to improve academic portfolios for future application to either the College of Osteopathic Medicine or College of Pharmacy.
- With options in educational technology, leadership, mathematics, special education, and many more, the Graduate School of Education is preparing today's teachers for tomorrow's classrooms.
In observance of Jewish High Holidays, Touro University California will be closed
on the following days/times:
Wednesday, September 20th (Close at 2:00 pm PDT)
Thursday, September 21st
Friday, September 22nd
Friday, September 29th (Close at 12:00 noon PDT)
Wednesday, October 4th (Close at 12:00 noon PDT)
Thursday, October 5th
Friday, October 6th
Wednesday, October 11th (Close at 2:00 pm PDT)
Thursday, October 12th
Friday, October 13th
Email response times will be longer than normal during these times. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Touro University California does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, veteran status, or any other status characteristic protected by applicable laws in employment, or in admission, treatment or access to educational programs or activities.
To the extent provided by law, the university will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities which meet the legal standards for documentation, whenever the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform all essential functions of the position and meet the academic program technical standards.
This notice is given pursuant to the requirements of Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Clery Act of 1998. For further information on notice of non-discrimination, visit http://wdcrobcolp01.ed.gov/CFAPPS/OCR/contactus.cfm for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481.
The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies. Please note that contact information listed here is for discrimination inquiries only. Please contact the Office of Admissions for admissions related inquiries.
Director of Human Resources and Title IX Coordinator
Dean of Student Affairs
Associate Dean of Student Affairs
Copyright 2005 - 2017, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.