- Touro University Admissions
Office of Admissions
Touro University California provides graduate and professional educational excellence in the fields of Osteopathic Medicine, Pharmacy, Physician Assistant Studies, Nursing, Public Health, Medical Health Sciences, and Education. The TUC learning experience is student-centered, enriched by focused research and scholarship, and prepares future professionals for rewarding lives in service to others both locally and around the globe.
Degree Program Information
Are you ready to join the Touro family? To request information about this program, please complete our Information Request Form and a University representative will contact you within three business days.
Admissions related information for each of our degree and certificate programs may be viewed by clicking on one of the links below.
Upcoming Recruitment Events
Curious about our college of pharmacy and the innovative "2+2" curriculum?
Attend one of our information webinars! RSVP and other information for these free
webinars is available at http://cop.tu.edu/aboutus/index.html.
Did You Know?
Did you know that TUC offers several excellent degree programs that can be used to help make you more competitive when applying to colleges of medicine and colleges of pharmacy? Did you know that the Graduate School of Education can help prepare you for the competitive education job market?
- The Master of Science in Medical Health Sciences (COM) degree program is a one year, master's degree program with a focus on medical school preparation. Students who complete this program with a GPA of 3.0 or better are guaranteed an interview with our College of Osteopathic Medicine!
- The Master of Public Health degree program offers several options, many of which also provide good opportunities to improve academic portfolios for future application to either the College of Osteopathic Medicine or College of Pharmacy.
- With options in educational technology, leadership, mathematics, special education, and many more, the Graduate School of Education is preparing today's teachers for tomorrow's classrooms.
In observance of various holidays, Touro University California will be closed during the following days and times:
- Monday, May 25th (Memorial Day)
- Thursday, May 28th, close at 12:00 Noon (Shavout)
- Friday, May 29th (Shavout)
Admissions Contact Information
The Office of Admissions is open Monday through Thursday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, and Fridays from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, excluding holidays. The physical address for the Office of Admissions is 690 Walnut Avenue, Suite 200, Vallejo, CA 94592.
Admissions Mailing Address and Contact Information
Touro University California
Office of Admissions
(Provide Degree Program Name Here)
1310 Club Drive
Vallejo, CA 94592
General admissions inquiries may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Employee of the College of Education and Health Sciences
Adjustments to Admissions Process Due to COVID-19
The Office of Admissions is available for you. Effective Tuesday, March 17th TUC is working through remote operations. We will continue to respond to email inquiries and phone messages, process applications and conduct interviews. Any in-person campus visits are temporarily postponed.
For specific information regarding changes to our admissions process, please visit our Changes Due to COVID-19 web page.
Copyright 2005 - 2019, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.